Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Out Wif Ash! No La,Not From Pokemon. HaHa!




wuzzup peepz!
today went out wif abu since he sian oledi stay at home bored all day.
so yea,we planned den go watch dragonball at tamp mall golden village.kecoh sia kite! haha!
after tat den we go to pasir ris to eat n i juz temankan abu since dia nak chek2 sikit tempat dia.we eat at mcdonald at white sands there.
tat iz where we took the pix.man we toked about alot of stuffz.haha! it was great!
after tat den go bak oledi ar.

u noe,sumtimez i get the feeling like sumthin iz around me.
juz a few dayz ago i swear i can smell blood rite till my throat.den i started to feel as if sumthin iz clinging onto me.
all tiz culd be sumthin,or itz juz me tinkin too much.haha!
nvm la.

hope more fun stuffz happen tiz holiday.
i wonder if the bbq iz rilli happenin?

No comments: