Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

U Wan C Me Hair? + My B'day Presentz + Today On The "Iman" Channel...

U Wan C Me Hair?,

hey yo peepz!
they haf seen me hair so now i'll show u wat it looks like!
stinkz abit but it'll be better soon. ^-^My B'day Presentz,

ouh n hey,if u guyz r wonderin wat i get for me b'day, i'll show it to u guyz!i got the shirt from me neighbour (alan). nice ei?
den on tat day,i get a new bag! a zinc bag! tanx guyz! ^-^
n i oso get money from me auntie,fwen n his granma! (man i'm rich now! lol)

well now onli got 1 com workin well at home,my father gonna take the otherz for repair soon.
well 2molos oso a great day.itz the last day christine will be wif us.

Today On The "Iman" Channel...

sumthin damn sian happen tiz mornin when i went to skool.
bloody hell i wasted 1 hour of journey n $10 juz b'cos i wear the wrong uniform wich allows me to take my exam.
even worse an auntie push me to go into the bus when i am goin to skool.
bloody hag got no patience at all.i wish her to rest in peace....4eva!
well tiz juz showz us how cruel the world iz.so tatz y it nidz a hero!

maybe ur the hero yea?

well den...after skool go tamp poliklinik teman kan si zura yg sakit dari minggu lepas tu. haizzz.......kasihan ye budak tu? hope u get better soon zura! ^-^
after tat since my home juz 2 blokz away i go home la!

for now,tatz it.i tink 2molo i update on the partay!!!!!

No comments: