Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happily Eva After?

today i went to chek up again.like nearly no peepz sia there.so we (me n my mother) dont haf to wait too long til itz our turn.

man the nxt chek up will be in 4 monthz! heng ar.

well,about me cuz tat stayed wif me,he gone bak home oledi.from wat i heard,his mother came to him n asked him to come bak.guuess wat.....his bin livin under my roof for 40 dayz exactly!
wat a coincidence to get such a nice number.
knowing he gtg now,last nite we had our last nite togeter.i fried the chikenz in the fridge n we had it for dinner.den about 12.30am,me,my cuz n bro played tai-ti all the way till 3am!
gonna miss him as now we had to thinnen our tiez to b safe.

wonder when will be the nxt time we meet up?
2molo mite go out agin.planz? i dunno...

No comments: