Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Taunting Return

hey! last nite went to irfanz place to fix me lappy. n yay! itz fixed! ^-^

well me n syukri had quite a time over there. we taunt till daybreak while of coz fixin the damn lappy. i oso watched Dragon Wars.

man itz kool! wonder y it didnt come out in the cinema. nvm la.
now i at home oledi usin tiz lappy juz to update for awhile.

well,if sum of u guyz r still wonderin,no i havent go snip2 yet. maybe 2molo kay?
hahax! serioously la...ok aku gi potong esok!

examz juz few dayz away on wednesday n thursday. sianz.... cant wear slack. well,itz juz for 2 dayz rite?wat can it hurt?

a klass bbq mite be happenin soon tanx to me fwen shaun.meetin up wif the old memberz of me ccss klassmates again. bin so long nvr c half of them. especially the damn gurlz....haha! oso dunno they comin or not.

well me gtg now. my turn will be up again 2molo.
till den,

later peepz!

No comments: