Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back from Pasir Ris!!


day 10,the bruise is still there n its movin into my entire arm.(kan aku dah ckp.mungkin sampai sebulan lagi tau...)
well,i'm back from my sis new house wich i stayed overnite at.its rilli nice n its not too borin lar.quite interestin.
got meself a box of wonka NeRds.(sumthin wich my old fwens told me i ate them like drugs till the last drop.lol)
the house is still a little empty but its fillin up slowly.
yesterday i ate char siew rice for lunch,indian fried noodles for dinner n today i got lemon chiken rice(abu n nunu's fav after i introduced them to the dish.SEDAP!!!LAZAT!!!NEARLY LICKED THE PLATE IN PUBLIC!!!Mmmmmm.....)for breakfast!!!HAHA!!wat do u say about tat abu?
all at Elias Mall(not a big place unlike other malls.....).
ouh n patrick belong to my sis.
n i am ugly!!!lol.
i dont tink i look good tis weekend.becomin fat.....shit...gotta go on diet n more exercise.

No comments: