Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My New Headphones!!!




day 6,every part felt hell lot better except for a little cramp on my rite leg n a big bruise on my rite triceps(yep its still swollen…).
I felt slightly uncomfortable goin to skool ari ni but its all cool once i get used to it.
at the end of skool,me n khidir pegi tamp century square to buy some stuffz!
1st we went to khidirs shop to get his deodorant.den we went to my shop to get my new headphones!!!
finally!!!after all those weeks wif my broken [rosak,hancur,musnah,cracked,pecah,mampus,meninggal,unimmortal(macam paham),dead,rest in peace] earpiece,i finally replaced them!
i’d like to tanx khidir on helping me to chip in on some of its cost(I’ll pay u bak man!) n apologize to zura(if u tink I copied u tat is…tapi aku dah aim die ever since it 1st came out n my earpiece pecah!).
rilli hapi wif my new headphones!
damn good sia the sound quality!5 out of 5!
n yea my fav colour is black kays?

No comments: