Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Note To Prank Callers : BEWARE!!! (lol)


as some of u mite haf noticed,i put my phone number at the chat box.

i noe there will b several prank callers tat mite wanna try me out n well,i dont mind at all.

well guess wat,i tink i juz got one tat tried to prank me but it didnt go their way juz now.

i noe some of u mite wanna prank call peeps juz b'cos ur bored n stuff,so if u try me,u mite regret it.

cos i'm gonna make sure its hell lot borin 4 u.no fun is gonna happen.i got free incomin calls n i'm very care-free.

so its a win-win situation 4 me.

n ouh yea i mite haf saved ur number on my phone so becareful in the future.

lol

u mite get sumthin u dont like in return...

No comments: