Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Rite Arm...

u noe,i've bin wonderin about it for quite sometime...
y the hell did god made my rite arm so weak?
izzit b'cos of the straight line on my rite palm? or izzit sumthin else?
an old folk once said tat peeps wif straight lines on their palm like mine could draw blood wif one swing of their hand.iz tis the reason god made my rite arm damn weak?
i juz had to tell u guys bout tis cos i gotta let it go out of my freakin skull.....
my rite elbow always gets hurt or feels pain 24/7.
izzit to balance the strength?i nid answers n suggestions.
THE HISTORY OF MY ARM.....
i was like 5 or 6 years old since i first hurt my rite elbow...from tat time onwards it hurts on n off frequently up to tis very day.
even a growth was grown inbetween my elbow bones joints.(damn...)
i was tinkin tat when i am gone for my national service,i'm gonna go for surgery n remove the F ing growth in my arm.i can barely do daily chores properly cos of my weak arm...
i'm so confused about it.....
anywayz,no matter wat,i'm gonna stay positive forever about tis kind of tings.nvr back down from any challenges n go for it wifout turnin bak if its reachable.
till den,c'ya peeps in me nxt post.

No comments: