Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, September 1, 2008

My Weekend...OK,OK la!

hey ya’ll,its bin quite sumtime but now i got loads of tings happenin n stuffz to tell.
last saturday my sis moved out of the house n into her new home.
my lil cuz’s came bringin me granpa bak to stay wif us.again…gonna miss me sis u noe.
well from tat day onward me n me bro moved into me sis room n me granpa now stayed in our room.
at 1st we onli moved our pillows n went straight to sleep.
bahh!!!quite borin tat day.
den yesterday,wich is sunday,everytin was well…..normal actually.except tat nite,I cleaned out my entire cupboard of clothes n rearranged them bak into the new cupboard into me new room.hell it was so tirin!!!
tat nite we watched incredible tales(not too scary.fuh!!) n den watch blade trinity(rilli nice killin the vampires n all.triple h was actin in it!!!cool!).
went to bed at 1am in the mornin.n well today is the 1st day of the fastin month.
woke up at around 5am n had me breakfast.after eatin n brushin me teeth,i straight away went bak to bed as today is gonna be an interestin day.
i den woke up at 7.30am n get ready to go out n mit me cuz,muhd nur syukri(well i called him muhd or syukri anywayz…).
went out of the house at 8am n rich pasir ris(our mitin place at white sands mcdonald cos he worked there.)at 8.20am.
we chat awhile n yea i bring me laptop along.so we watched some videos n play a few games.
i was mitin up wif me fwens there too.at 1st i met up wif shaun at 12.10pm(by now ya i’ve bin takin note of the time.) den we mit up wif ying xuan n cindy at around 1pm.it was rainin at tat time.we hang around in white sands awhile(me n shaun play at arcade while the others go eat!).
after tat we went to pasir ris park to go cycling.well sadly I don’t cycle at all…so I shared wif shaun a double sitter bike(nasib baik aku tak heran ape orang lain ingat pasal aku sangat.).we went to one end of the park n made a few surprising foundings(binatang!!!).
when goin bak to the mid of the park,shaun decided to teach me how to ride a bike(ye ni 1st time punye.lol).had a bit of trouble but all was cool.actually on my 5th try like tat ar,i can oledi sey!(abit hapi.)the onli prob is tat I cant seem to control me balance on the bike.(sobzzz…nid more trainin…)
tankz shaun,ur a good fwen…
after teachin me like for half an hour like tat,we went cyclin again.tis time to the other end of the park!as time passes by,n we all had a good time,I juz had to come bak home…it was about 4.45pm.i was slightly wet n dirty caused by the puddles on the tracks durin cyclin.
well,it was another great day!!!(hapi banget!)
hey wait,tis culd b one of the longest post i’ve made so far!tis is wat u get for not postin happenins for quite sumtime.so many tings happened.
i’ll update again soon so take care ya’lls!

1 comment:

Pati said...

It's cool. Congratulations!!