Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tiz Weird Feelin.....

4 ari lagi to raya!!!
cant wait!

for an update to me ankle now,its ok.didnt haf to use the crutches anymore.
still,ia masih bengkak lagi.so masih lame sikit nak heal la.

well,its bin about a week gitu aku mula rase mcm.....mcm nak "makan" orang gitu.....(lol. i noe. aku sendiri tak paham ape perasaan ku ni.)
sumtimes i sit somewhere daydreamin,i had tis urge to bite into any flesh or meat...sumthin like a vampire tats eatin n killin its victim...
i mite go fweaky anytime.....
i feel tiz perasaan paling kuat apabila berada di rumah...on my last outin wif me fwens,i told them tat i had tis sudden urge to dig into sumone,anyone's body wif me bare hands...
guess wat?i'm scaring them! lol.

it has a slight feelin of bing hyper,confused,lonely n sad at the same time.

i tink i nid me fwens.i'm startin to tink stupid stuffz too...

No comments: