Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Beginin Of An End


yesterday was the last day of skool.the end of skool term but the beginnin of the term break.now i dont haf much to do at home other den playin on my laptop.

but not all was bad.the 1st 2 pix on top were taken yesterday.(snap shot of nunu!dia tak tahu! lol! n me bwest fwen khidir.)the nxt 2 pix was tis afternoon.(mcspicy iz me fav man....but sadly it was shauns lunch today.n i am fastin...)

goin out wif fwens awhile iz sumthin to do but cant everyday la.(later someone noisy...shish...)the ting iz tat 2moro me n me clazzmates r eatin out to break our fast.den we planned to hang around at the geylang bazaar.at least i wont b too bored 2moro.

another ting iz tat i hurt my rite arm again....T-T

y cant it b ok for a long time like a month or 2.well cant blame fate for tis problem.tings happened for a reason no matter wat they are.tis iz wat me believe anywayz.

i cant wait for the fastin month to b over!den i can eat freely in the day again!!

MUAH HAHAHAHA!!!!!

No comments: