Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Its Over Then...

from the past few months,i had hope of finally gettin someone special in me life.
nowadayz its all history.the games oledi done but i'm on a new quest to figure watz nxt.
tis iz the story of the ting tat coses me to had a big headache the past few months.

in sec skool,i had juz started the feelin.the feelin of luv...
i had quite a number of crushes den n well,tings didnt go well for me at all.
me fwens had resources sayin tat i'm me sec skool gurls top most hated guy in the group.lol.

tis shows they knew nothin bout me at all n juz dislikes me coz they wanted too.
yea i noe i've made many mistakes but hey,wifout u gurls,i cant upgrade meself to be one of the best guys around.(puji sendiri!!! lol )

now in ite,everythin was smooth til one day a spammer went onto me blog n well,spam me chatbox of cos.
tat was when evrythin started.i found out it was a "her" n she actually liked me."her" name iz rafidah or so as she says.for real?dont tink so.but i didnt noe better at tat time so i played along.

a week later,another gurl was interested in me.its me cuz fwen.her name is huda.
now i had 2 chasin after me.
wth?
rafidah continues to chat wif me for quite sumtime but gives loads of inaccurate infos.(i was pissed of by tis....)
huda contact wif me by me cuz n send msgs to each other.(menyusahkan...)

dayz past n well one day i was hangin out wif me fwens in a bus n they were damn noisy at tat time,me cuz calls n had his loudspeaker on.we sort of "chat" awhile n soon after when i was oledi home,i got a msg frm me cuz sayin tat huda was cryin on him coz she was jelous i was hangin out wif gurls wich are me fwens.wth?she so fragile like tat?den some more she say she reject me.like dude,we havent even intro properly n we dont really haf any connection u juz get into a strangers life n reject wifout even noein him properly 1st?wat iz wrong wif u b***h???

as for rafidah,on teachers day,she told me she wanted to gif me somthin n oso wanted to meet up.n guess wat?she nvr turned up at the meetin point at all.f**k u.later tat day online i asked her where she was n she said she was wif her fwens!like dude,u culd haf told me 1st kays?u went to ccss to watch the concert?i was there!!!i am an ex-student there n i nvr even c u as wat u told me of ur description of wat u look like!
ever since tat day,she was silenced n nvr bothered me anymore...idiot...i knew u were fake at tat time oledi.if ur readin tis den i'm sry but tis is wat i'm feelin for u rafidah...(man i'm cold...)

n a few weeks ago i was told i had a rival for huda.n she said shes confuse of either wanting me or tat other guy!n recently i was told by me cuz i've lost.well good!shes startin to sux anywayz.huda n me cuz arent even close fwens anymore ever since shes wif the other guy.

well now i'm free,available n alone again...i hope the special one wuld show herself to me quikly.i'm startin to feel slightly lonely again.....i nid her luv,understandin n care.its differ frm any other luv i felt frm everyone else.(e.g.family luv,fwen luv)

come to me please my angel...i rilli nid u...

No comments: