Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Me No Life...

today was juz another borin day at home....
i rilli nid to get out more...the prob iz tat theres no one available to go out wif.
everyday at home iz like so borin got nothin new to do sia.juz sit at me computer n waste me time away.
lukyly 2molo go out wif shaun,izzwan n fairuz.go play billiards!!!
long time sia nvr play evr since the class chalet.
den on thursday oso go out.tis means tis wednesday iz another killer.dammit...

peeps help!
i'm dyin of boredom at home!
i wan skool dayz to start again!
i wan to eat!
i wan to haf fun!
i wan to play outside!
i wan to hang out more wif fwens!
i wan to eat!
i nid excitement!
i nid to insult peeps for fun! (lol)
i nid to kill tis boredom!
i nid more cash!
i wan to eat!
did i mention i wan to eat?

well there goes abit of me frustration of the day out.now i juz cant wait for 2molo.
n when i say i wan to eat,i wan to eat freely during the day!!! but i'm fastin!!!

for some reason eatin actually kills me boredom at home.

No comments: