Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, September 8, 2008

EXAMZ!!!

man....the exam iz here for me 2moro.i mite nid all the luk i culd haf to pass the engineerin test.
so far i'm hapi-go-luky wif everythin!hope its all well for 2moro.
n yea,2moros me last day of skool n den i'll b havin me term break.
5 weeks liao!!!!wat to do sia at home?
wait,o ya...the personal "project".well,c mood la how.lol.
gonna miss hangin out wif me best buds at skool like khidir,dino,nunu,abu,nisa,zura,efa,timah n steffi.
well nxt month raya oledi.amcm guys?jalan raya 2geter-geter nak tak?aku set je ok!
lets c...us easterns get 2geter 1st den go west,den north,den east n lastly south!
well ini rough guidance je.
real plan c 1st la.
i tink tats all tonite folks.c'ya on me nxt post.

PEACE NO WAR!!! ^-^

No comments: