Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy National Day to all Singaporeans!but not to hapi for me...

the dark dayz continues as it rain n rain,again n again.....
but 1st of all,HAPPY 43RD BERFDAY SINGAPORE!!!
n now my bad story,woke up at 12pm today juz to get pissed of by my parents.they kept on bugging me to wake up quikly n follow them to a marriage ceremony(jemputan la....).
i was like so lazy today to go anywhere.actually i had oledi planned to stay home tis weekend n watched tv all day long.
but all was "destroyed" as i was forced to folo my parents...
the marriage was all the way at Buano Vista.like nunu said,concentrate onli on eatin the food there.so i did.
lost my appetite due to my bad mood tis mornin,i cant even finish 1 plate of rice...
n after eatin there we had to go to Jurong West for an "appointment".
we had body massage.the guy massaged me like,well,
DAMN PAINFUL SIA!!!
my body wich was startin to get better from the cramp i got last time was cramped up all over again!!!sian...n i still cant make a fist wif my rite hand!!!
after the painful half an hour,we balik lar wat else.got myself a little wet from the rain.
So i now hope to wish every singaporean readin tis to haf a good national day!hope ur day aint bad like mine was.SHISH!!!i'm still slightly pissed of.....

No comments: