Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dream On (Tak Terjadi)

well,chillin at home restin up for 2molo.feelin hell lot better big time.
today i got a wake up call from miss april cheong at 12pm sharp.(wat perfect timing.)

she asked me bout the competition i "joined" in n say if i got anithin.
sry hell no!!!
i got it confirmed juz yesterday n u gotta be kiddin me rite?for me to come up wif sumthin in less den 24hrs iz damn bloody hell impossible sia!
rilli man,no one told me bout it earlier.wth?signin me up when i wasnt around?bastard sia u guyz...
i noe la i rawker.n i do like to sing.(serious ke aku ni?)but u guyz nvr tell me early2 liao!
too sudden,cant do it....i noe some will tink,"hah!excuses...".
well sry guyz if ur lookin forward for my part.
my mind iz rilli blank or too full wif other stuffz tat i didnt haf anithin for the competition.
n the findz too sudden for me!

rilli sry if i let any one down.i rilli did try but to c watz comin itz abit too overpowerin for me.
itz like a shortcut tat i'm not prepared for.
so 2molo juz say i got nothin la.juz backin off slowly.sry.

n rilli guyz!if u wanna make me do somethin big,can u guyz at least tell or ask me 1st?
n hu the heck say i can rap in the 1st place sia?wtf?lmao!

No comments: