Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not 2 Fast Plis!!! I Nid Time!!!

hey peepz,juz got bak home from hangin out wif me buddiez.
plenty happened today.where shuld i start?i noe!

tiz mornin when it was april cheong lesson,my project group had started continuin our stuffz.got lotz to do n stuff.n finally!we got rid of the "psycho"!!! hahax!!!

well i toked it out wif miss april n itz gonna be nxt wednesday.watz happenin on tat day u ask?the singin competition of coz!haizzzzz....
teacher suggest i teamed up wif steffi.well guess wat?me gonna giv it a try!
i still got nothin for the competition though.but we'll figure sumthin out.
2molo me n steffi r meetin up to get on wif our contest preperation at 9 in the mornin liao...
slightly pissed but itz a chance i gotta try out.
not many turned up when the organizer called uz to the meetin place.lookz like we mite win sumthin afterall.

now i juz gotta come up wif sumthin.steffi agreed n dosent mind tat we try a rock genre.
tiz culd be the 3rd most darin ting i'll ever do in me entire life at me own free will!

but we dont haf much time.we got less den a week now.gotta c wat steffi n i got 2molo.
irritatin peepz...now more r lookin forward to hear me sing.

the last time i sing on stage was 2 yearz ago durin a teachers day audition.they say i sounded good enuf wifout muzix.but wat about wif?tiz iz sumthin important i gotta find out as even i havent hear myself sing properly!!!

we were told tat we'll b gettin special equipment for wateva we want for our preperation 2molo.
wish me luk peepz.i'm gonna nid loadz of'em.now buzy2.

yes i'll be singing if anyones still wonderin!!!

No comments: