Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trio Fun

hey ya'll!
today was great.in the mornin me fwenz khidir n abu came to me place to "do" our project.

at 1st khidir came 1st in the mornin.while waitin for abu we cheked out the net to kill time.(if ur tinkin dirty,ur sick...)
den later abu came,we still chekin out the net.den we sort of decided to wait for steffi to come.but den she call us sayin she cant make it.well itz ok.

so we did a lil n juz c wat us guyz got for the project.after tat we went out for lunch.
after fillin up ourselves, we went back to my place n hang out more.
we den watch a dvd movie.(again,if ur tinkin dity,ur rilli sick.....)

itz fun to haf company to enjoy wif.
den at 6pm the party endz.the guyz gotta go n i'm left alone at home again.
me lil bro went taunt for the day.yeap...second day of home alone.
dont haf much to do.rilli bored.

nvm la.juz go wif the flow.juz do wateva there iz to do lor.
well c'ya on the nxt post.
peace out!!! ^-^



a word from rawker:
trust me,fwenz r the greatest power u will eva haf.treasure them wif everythin u got.

No comments: