Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sumtin Nidz To Be Done(Dreamin)

today aint too bad...
went to skool as for normal in the mornin.
durin bensonz klass i was rilli bored.
den i was told tat kid(farhan) had came back to skool!
man tatz great newz!itz bin so long since we've met him.
well,started to feekin down again due to certain reasonz.
later on in leez klass i toked to kid bout the prob i'm feelin.
he gave good advice.now i gotta tink wat to do.
later on when goin bak home,i told steffi bout the prob.she sayz kid was rite.
i rilli gotta tink of sumthin.she gave me a ray of hope but it didnt last too long...
i den tink i juz had to came home fast n chill at home.

borin day for me actually...not much fun...

A Dream I Had...
long ago,i had tiz dream...i was still lil but i remember it like it was last nite.
i was playin in a playground n was mindin my own bussiness playin n runnin around.it was den i went under the slide n i saw the most beautiful ting ever...
a gurl was there juz starin at me.i went on n set infront of her.
she had big bright eyez,shoulder length hair n a skin tat seems so smooth.
the weird ting iz,her entire body was glowin blue colour as if she was a livin sapphire.
i toked to meself,"i tink i'm in luv...".n we continued on starin at each other wif big grins on our faces.we were so hapi...
but den there was a disturbance behind me so i looked back.it was nothin much.
but when i turned back to look at the gurl once again,she was gone.i searched for her everywhere in the playground.nothin...
i felt slightly dissappointed n tatz when i woked up from my sleep.
wat does tiz dream meanz?iz it my future?iz it sumthin tat i will encounter?will sumthin like tat gonna happen?watz goin on?

No comments: