Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Laughin My Ass Off!!!

today in skool,it was great man!quite fun la.
i got quite some good laughz today too!

tanx abu!u alwayz brighten up my day,by lettin me make fun off u n laughin my ass off cos of u!
itz like u noe i was down.....n ur there to cheer me up!
since kid(the pix under my pix.tatz him.) was around today,the entire day was damn noisy man!
hahax!!!
den durin PE lesson juz now,we all play badminton again...well most of us anywayz.
after PE fin oledi we slack awhile at the canteen.man my body hurtz...

esok mungkin satu badan cramp punye.ouch!!!
i dunnoe if i'm goin out wif the gang tomolo.rase mcm malas gitu...tapi rase mcm tak nak miss out anythin jugak.
hmmm....tepakse la tengok camne mood aku esok nanti.mayb more likely kluar la.

to peepz hu noticed the phrase "kidatheart4life" in me pix above n wonderin y the hell i come up wif tat,i'll tell u watz up wif tat.
u c,like it sayz,i will do me bwest to stay a lil kid at heart for life.
y u ask?it helps me to stay positive n care-free as much as possible.bing a lil kid iz so kool.u dont haf to worry bout anithin much n alwayz haf fun as much as possible!
haha!i noe i haf to grow up one day!
but hey,i can be serious n mature anytime i wan to ok.dont get me wrong.
tatz y one of my great strenght iz to adapt to any changes n atmosphere in the mood lvl to fit in wif everyone else.but of cos to properly adapt it took me a few dayz.after tat i shuld be all fine wif me surroundingz.

ouh n juz to tell u guyz for the sake of fun,joy n laughter,i haf a bad habit off makin fun off other peepz the evilest wayz n juz laugh damn hard at them!(yes i even make fun of old,retardz,crippled n less-fortunate peepz.)
i noe itz bad but doin so it can alwayz brighten up my day when eva i'm down.

haha!! laugh laugh!!! fun fun!!
wth?nvm.
remember peepz,alwayz stay positive n kip a smile on ur face no matter wat!even if it made u look stupid,insane or mad!!!
hahax!!! ^-^

No comments: