Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How Tiring...

well i was partially in a bad shape to go to skool today.yesterday i tink i hurt me ankle again.y izzit gettin more n more frequent?shit!!!
anywayz,itz ok enuf to walk wif now.letz c....
in the mornin went to leez practical klass.learn how to put the bloody pc togeter.n yea now i noe most part on how to fix'em or take'em apart.sweet....
den got break.borin sia...den still got leez klass again.tiz time itz a theory lesson.didnt do anithin much rilli.den after tat break time again.
n tiz iz when itz confirmed i've bin given a chance to make me own songz lyrikz.
tanx eh guyz....i not around last thursday den u guyz pauto me n got me signed up for the activity.tapi takpela.a step closer to....ehem....

now i gotta get an idea on wat to do.lookz like i nid help from me cuz since he oledi a song writer of his own world.
anywayz,after break went to benson klass.took quite alot of klass photos togeter.
i'll b gettin them soon.i hope.den i'll put it up.
eh....itz quite tirin holdin in the pain n enjoyin the entire day.eaten so much sweetz too.lol.

No comments: