Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Crappy Problemz

the burger iz actually a chocalate cake!

very sian week for me. bin under the weather for stupid tingz. i have a sickness rite now dammit! they're digestive probz,long term headaches,sharp pains under my rite armpit,feelingz like throwing up every few minutes n slight feverz! wth iz wrong wif me? but also tanx to tiz probz,my insomnia iz loosening up abit n i am able to sleep faster. except tat i would suddenly wake up in the middle of the nite for the toilet. fuk~~~

well,a week of skool iz done already. felt like itz too damn fast u noe? i only got 6 weekz of skool left! if the nxt 6 weekz each are as fast as the past week i had,sumthin iz majorly wrong wif the timeline of tiz universe! i mean,itz starting to feel tingz past by way too fast to be of normal speed. yea u may feel like it feelz ok today n went off to have fun,but by tomolo u'll feel tat yesterday mite be 8 hourz shorter den usual! zzz~~~ itz like we're reaching the edge of a waterfall u noe.

sunday iz a day i'm lookin forward to as i'll finally most likely gettin the psp oledi. cant wait. so tatz all i got to say for now. nothin else in my mind really. later peepz. enjoy ur weekendz or watever.

No comments: