Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

For The Workz Backstage

lolz~~~ shuld i take up cosplaying? haha!

hey guyz! itz bin awhile. durin the skool dayz up til now,bin rilli buzy wif the project most likely. the other story? wif my psp. hehe~~~ the pix above iz rilli me in some propz for the project. haha! i tink i look good wif long white hair. do i? so yea we started plannin early n no i dont tink i'll be wearin tat wig for the real ting. sumone else will. hehehe~~~ (evil giggle~~~)

nxt story,my psp! it iz finally completed wif wat i alwayz wanted! the detailz for my psp,itz a slim n onli have two gamez. i'm satisfied wif it oledi! the gamez are yu-gi-oh gx tagforce 3 n final fantasy dissidia. they're both english version. some of u mite say,chey,old gamez oledi. well i say fuk u! haha! those are wat i wanted n itz fun for me. any other latest gamez? i played them oledi.

ouh well,tatz it for now. i gotta start makin part of the propz tiz weekend. gotta be messy man. now to enjoy a bit of com n den psp! later peepz!

No comments: