Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Freagin Skool Storiez~~~

Day 1,yesterday monday

honestly,i didnt slept a wink at all last nite b4 skool. hehe... muz be abit excited for skool (take note,when i say skool,it refers to my fwenz n the fun we had not the skool.) n oso had a bad case of insomnia. so all the way i juz toss n turn in bed. n soon i watched tv abit b4 goin to skool.
klass startz at 10am but i went early cos one,i rilli nid to get out since i've bin awake the whole time. n two,tried to meet up wif aryenti sumhow.
but 1st,i went off to haf breakfast. big breakfast at mcdonald,sadly,alone. after tat i went of to skool. made it there at around 9am. waiting sux n kena sound by singh for my hair.

reanactment wordz:

singh: when is your class starting?

me: 10 am.

singh: you know where to go?

me: yes. (under my breathe.) duh~~~

singh: when you cutting your hair?

me: mmm~~~ end of the week.

n den he left wif the normal sour face. like fuk sia tat guy. luky nvr ask for my landyard cos i fogot to bring. tatz y sumtimez many peepz panic when hez around. kena sound by him iz a waste of our time. lolz.

so den klass soon startz at lvl 4 n we had a discussion about our last term wich we are in now. fuk it i have trouble wif our grouping as some have to be out tanx to the 4 most in a group rule. entire day stay in klass n den oso got our timetable. everyday go bak at 6pm... sianzzz~~~

so after skool we all juz go bak home. i nearly knock out in the bus bak since lack of sleep. got bak home den at nite i decided to trim my hair. n now itz acceptable. maybe... played a game wif my bro on the lappy n den i went to bed. faster den saying the whole abc,i'm gone.

Day 2,today tuesday

suppose to wake up early to go to dinoz place to do my skool work. but sleep feelz too good n so fuk it i'm bak in bed. tanx god i tried to recover the sleep i've lost. todayz klass startz at 1pm. nice~~~

so den at around 12pm i'm off. met hafiz at 222 bus top. he goin for lunch break wif hiz buddiez. n so i was in skool. met up wif dino by the canteen n waited till time for klass. den finally i met tasha n aryenti. fogot to mention,yesterday aryenti skip skool halfway. lolz. naughty gurl. hehe...

den go klass wif acid burnin in my stomach. since i havent eat,it was awhile till zura came in the klass n we both go down togeter to the canteen n met up wif sen,abu,nisa n efa to eat.
the new fuji apple drink iz great! gassyness juz nice n sweet enuf for my sweet standard. haha!
after awhile go bak in klass n start doin our last termz work the entire day. nearly got accident wif nunu sia. luky no one hurt. heng ar~~~

so until klass iz finish at around 5.30pm,me,abu,sen,nisa,lynn n nunu all go slack at our usual hang out,the round tablez. played bingo was so fun n loud! haha! last time uno all the time. now i tink bingo sia. hehe~~~ n so at about 7pm we went off.

me,abu n sen go shoppin abit at cs n tm. after tat we all make our seperate wayz. damn tired sia my eyez rite now. tomolo muz go skool early to do n finish last termz assignment! semangat mesti kental! haha!

so tatz it for now. alot more storiez will come i hope. 6pm everyday... can die sia...

No comments: