Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It Only Hurtz Whenever It Feels Like It,Fuker...

last nite dinner at bedok corner was great! we were all stuffed n full to the max. wat we had? there were carrot cake,siput gong2,cocklez,mee goreng,nasi ayam penyet,chiken chop,beef steak,cheese friez n satay! tanx ayah for the treat. hapi b'day again.

n there was juz now. afternoon go to DIY shop wif my sis to find stuff to "upgrade" our room. tanx kak for the kfc treat! sry tak tunggu chow down. so on the way bak,my legz are fukin up my lifestyle again. not only the bruises hurtz,a muscle was hurting whenever it feelz like it. fuk u anklez! stop fukkin up my life when itz so smooth goin!

2molo skool oledi. bladez for video shoot arent ready yet i tink. havent ask dino about it yet. hope it'll be done by the end of tiz week latest or we'll be way behind schedule big time. n itz not a good ting. n mr n mrs ankles,dont fuk tingz up plz! we have work to do! ok,still got the fukin flu n cough. letz c,9 dayz n counting i suppose? i hope i'll be completely healed a.s.a.p. i rilli wanna enjoy life!

No comments: