Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Siapa Kenal Orang Bernama Lisa?

hey guyz! tiz post iz juz gonna be a quikie.
few interestin n great tingz happened today.

1st,my stomach iz gettin better! thank god!

next,tiz com juz died suddenly n was unable to be opened until tiz afternoon when my bro used it.

n finally the interestin part of today,sumbody named "lisa" got my number. hu iz tiz peep? i asked her how she got it n was replied wif "juz randomly choose the number n i got urz." at 1st she told me it was a secret. well,investigationz are bing held rite now n we'll juz c how tingz goes on. yes i'm bing careful n not gettin any hopes or watever fuk. haha!

2molo shuld be the day!
psp,psp,rarara! yay!

No comments: