Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tanx For The Memoriez Of Skooling Everyone

some of my new fwenz i have now,n the family klass 5.3 of gongshang pri skool of 2003,my cavemen buddiez! (try n find me!)

hey peepz! facebook iz alive n tatz where i got my pri skool klass pix. after all tiz yearz,some of us are still in contact for our friendship nvr diez! really miss each n everyone of them. those were few of the best timez i ever had as a child. itz momentz like these tat made living worth while.

after yearz past,u walk down history lane n remember all the ups n downs of life u used to have. my ex-teacher,mdm widayu mentioned tat our klass iz the best ever up to tiz very day it seemz. we sure left her an impression to remember us tat well. i've read tat they're plannin a reunion soon. it'll be so kool man! i hope everyone culd make it. tanx facebook for keeping most of us contacted. (lolz)

as the yearz goes on fast,i remember the last dayz of my pri skool momentz. a klass performance i didnt get to be in due to me fallen ill wif the cold. our klass muzix of memoriez wuld be all rise by blue. haha! tatz wat i remembered anywayz. klass partiez in secret~~~ yes we did a private klass party in klass illeagally togeter! haha! it was the best! all the gamez we used to play togeter in klass. i even had my self-made harry potter monopoly game enjoyed togeter wif some of my buddiez.

up to tiz day,i am still keepin a childrenz day card from my teacher in my wallet. i oso have one of my 1st b'day presentz from my pri skool bestie jun liang (a.k.a. jason today) wich iz a beckham soccer card wif a signature forged by him. haha!

when we were kidz,time seemz to be so slow at the moment. but wif a flash,i'm already in sec skool n made new fwenz while in contact wif few pri skool fwenz. n zapped again now i have more fwenz in ite n manage to keep contact wif most pri n sec skool fwenz. n now,ite life iz endin soon n itz either ite higher nitec or poly life for me nxt. gaining memberz iz kool but remember ya'llz,keep the past onez too. u'll nvr noe when tingz mite come in handy in the future.

sobz~~~ miss them all so much! itz amazing wat the power of friendship can do! (as said by tea in the yu-gi-oh series show.)

well tokin about all tiz skool n stuff,tomolo finally skool! cant wait to meet up wif me buddiez n have fun again. gotta try sleep earlier tonite! got meetin freagin early mornin tomolo. chiouz!

No comments: