Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Yearz Resolutionz

happy new year!

damn it man... itz the new year now n tingz are a lil fuked up. from juz nowz outin,i tink i stressed my ankle abit. sianzzz~~~

ouh well,1st tingz 1st,gratz to aryenti for makin it into my skool wif my course! nid anithin juz ask me or tasha wif ur studiez or sumthin. kita abg dan kakak will jage u sumhow. lolz~~~ c'ya when skool startz.

from last monthz boring dayz,i hope tiz month n year iz a great one. for starterz,i tot of a few resolutionz to go wif the new year. so,

one) get work (sumhow~~~)

two) take better care of myself (gotta stay hip!)

three) be a louder person (in a good way. hehe~~~)

tatz all i can tink off rite now. lolz~~~ not too impressive i noe. but like i said,itz a start.

dear 2010,plz let it be my year again like 2008,where great tingz in my life happenz~~~

No comments: