Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

100th,Raye,Pain n An Idiot I Nvr Tot Existed

100th,

yoyo peepz!
finally i've reached me 100th post for the blog!!!
haha!!tiz calls for a celebration!
except me dunnoe wat to do...(lol)

Raye,

anywayz,today(at nite) in the muslim calender iz counted as a monday nite.
n it hapi well happens to be hari raya aidiladha!!!
to me muslimz palz,fwenz n peepz,
slamat ari raye ya'll!!!

well me cuzzys r comin tomolo for the visit.sort of lookin forward for'em.

Pain,

the dayz will be great onli if i wasnt hurt n all.shit....
yeap.i still got the cramp on me left hip.now i cant even walk properly.rilli exhausting juz holdin onto the pain and all u noe.but i haf faith tat god will help me live it through.
hei sean! guess wat pal? i walk nearly exactly like u now! aint tat funny?
hahax!!!
well i'll take it as my part to feel some of others pain n miseries for them.

An Idiot I Nvr Tot Existed

well if some of u actually cheked out me tagboard,theres an idiot hu tinks he ownz the world!
hahax!
itz all kool.i juz laugh in the face of tiz idiot.the geeks codename iz "protecting metal".
guess wat?hes tellin me not to listen to me fav genres of muzix.aint tat stupid?haha!!
u peepz tink,wat kind of person goin around other peepz blogs n listen to wat muzix we haf n say we cant hear them at all?
u c wat i mean when i say he tinks he is god?allz kool as i juz laugh at him.i nvr tot an idiot as such even exists!out of all the thousand peepz i noe or pass by,tiz ones a first. lol
and now the guy iz callin me bad namez...hahax!!!
watz the use!? tatz sumthin stupid to do.if u wanna y dont u take a voodoo doll of me n kill it instead?hahax!!!

anywayz all i can do iz to juz play along since i'm bored most of the times.
a guyz gotta do wat a guyz gotta do.

hey "protecting metal",if ur readin tiz post,plis stop bing a poser of a muzix luver.yea u read it rite!a poser of muzix luver!if ur tellin otherz not to listen to their fav muzix,ur not worthy of a name "protecting metal".we muzix luvers stick togeter n respects each others choices n decisions.wat if another ass came by to u suddenly one day n say,"stop listenin to metal la u noob!"
u not hapi rite?so dont butt in a tell anyone wat we shuld not listen too.
ur either juz a looser or n ass tat haf no life at all.hahax!!!yea i'm laughin at u!
juz bing honest here.

well,i tink me post gonna be till here 1st.i got stuffz to do n all u noe?
so c'yas!



a word from rawker:
everyone is different.so live with it!you cant make them who you want them to be(unless if they're robots or mindless zombies. lol ^-^) its what makes us individuals so speacial and happening.

No comments: