Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dazzing On The Past Part 2


hey yo yo... juz wanna say,hapi berfday tasha!!!itz her berfday today.^-^
anywayz,me juz bing bored at home again rite now.
n by bing bored i tink of the past...again...

well 1st of all,gonna miss abdillah shafiq.(me sec skool fwen.)
he skool at MDIS n he got onli a 1 year study.(his mother force him join sia...wth?)nxt year he straight away go NS sia...goodbye for 2 years.
hes one of me closest fwen last time.he understands me feelings n all.i rilli appreciate him as bing a good fwen.
good luk man!hope to c'ya soon again.

hah!i tink u guys do noe my fav animal are cats rite?it sort of didnt start out tat way at 1st
.u c,i tink i was 2 or 3 years old.me family went to malaysia to visit me (late)granma house at kluang.(in johor area.)
one day in the mornin,me father took me n me lil bro to the back alley of the house.yeap,there was a cat.it was me 1st close encounter wif one.me mother foloed us too n she got a cam along.
so,me father took me n me lil bro closer to the cat.sweet enuf it didnt run away but instead came a lil bit closer to us.
me father told us tat it iz a cat.he den letz me lil bro try to touch it 1st.i was oledi scared n hid behind me fathers back!haha!!!weird eh?i was scared!i got a pix of tiz scene.(maybe i'll put it up on me nxt post.)
but den after seeing me lil bro touch it n seems to be nothin out of the ordinary happenin,i plucked up me courage slowly to try n touch it.
i started wif one finger onli la n tatz it for tat day.it came rubbin n purrin on me fathers legs n i quikly took a few steps back.haha!now i tink of it,its quite funny sia!^-^
den soon time after time i finally got used to the cats.took me a few months i tink.i started to find them damn cute n was den listed as my number one fav animal!

juz to tell u guyz,in pri skool,it was a horrid time.tat time i got hurt n was sent to the hospital so many times!the kkh hopital was like me 2nd home den.
but to be honest,i miss stayin there.got few new fwenz,chillin on bed all day.
eat lotz of foods like,fried noodles,fried rice,pizza,burger,western breakfast....damn those foodz.....even better,itz all nearly everyday!
i tink the longest i've spent in there was like nearly 2 weeks!
damn!!!those were the dayz...
i oso got til kena use a cast on me rite leg sia.the docs tink i fracture a lil in me ankle.it was on for 3 weeks i tink...irritatin sia.lol

not too sure wat else bout me past as half me life is borin n blurred...but there mite be sumthin.well u guyz juz gonna wait if theres gonna be a part 3 to tiz segment.

sayonara!!! ^-^

No comments: