Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Average Day n Vid Test

hey peepz,todayz juz an average day for borin old me...
u noe,many didnt come to skool today cos some got camp n otherz juz m.i.a.
i went to skool late today juz to chill wif me injury.
did a lil revision for the final test tiz thursday(the last day of skool!).
n tinkin of skippin skool 2molo(time to heal me leg!sort off...).
after gettin bak from skool chill under the blok for awhile for a breathe of fresh air.
den go alans place awhile to chat den go home n chill wif the com.
actually itz juz a quiet borin day...

nvm,herez a vid(juz testin 1st!) which is shuld be quite funny...
sparta techno remix!enjoy!




a word from rawker:
wat dosent stop u will onli makes u stronger.so dont give up no matter wat the situations are!
(where did i come up wif tiz stuffz???)

No comments: