Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Dazzing On The Past

rilli bored at home sia...everyday playin com onli.haha!
itz times like these tat makes me wanna daze around bout the past i haf...

few interestin ones too.now letz c...where do i began?

it was so long ago tat me n me cuzzins went out togeter for a holiday or a piknik...the last i could remember was onli in the pix i haf in the cupboard.i was still around 4 years old i tink?man it was the best times i've eva had.we went overseas,resorts,chalets n zoos togeter.
muhd,afan,riduan,hakim...we all still cute2 one.haha!!^-^
but now...those were juz distant memories...
nowadayz,our family nvr had any more outings like those anymore.
i rilli miss those times.juz wish all wuld be how they used to be 10 years ago.(approximately...)

den when i was in primary skool,the time we all still bodoh-bodoh la,i ate chinese food once...i tink i ate pork sia.
O.O
c'mon la,i was still 7 n i dun even noe watz at the back of my house yet.in other words i dunno anithin at all...lol
if i not wrong,to me they taste a lil bit like beef or mutton but wif a texture of chiken.....hmm...interesting...
now i noe i wont eva eat them again la.

nxt on the 1st day of me sec skool...i saw her n it was luv at 1st sight~~~
til now shes juz a fwen wif me.we still kip contact of cos.n yea now she oledi noes.i tink...
the 1st 2 years i had wif her around was sort of a nitemare.i was so bad as to get a relationship started.now 4 years past,i change meself n learn from my mistakes so i tink i mite noe wat to do wif future contacts.

another of me past i dun even wanna remember...lol
i was about 2 or 3 years old,i was lost at tamp afghan area there.i dunno la i juz got separated from my parents juz like tat one.man i was still a baby.haha!!
now i ok oledi la.i 17 oledi i noe my wayz around.tat place is much smaller last time den i expacted last time.lol

well i tink tatz all the facts i'm tellin u peepz now.if u guyz wanna noe more facts of my past,juz tell me on my tagboard n i'll c wat i can do bout it.
well,peace out ya'll!!!smile positively alwayz! ^-^



a word from rawker:
see tings in a different way.keep urself open-minded at all times.it helps rilli well in ur life.

No comments: