Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Bloody Encounter

it was weird.....

it happened on thursday nite.in muslim calender it counted as friday nite n friday is a day to reckon wif....

i had tiz nitemare tat was rilli freakin me out.in the dream i was attacked,in my own home,by an army of evil spirits n ghosts!
me father came to protect me but was over-powered.there were too many of them!
i was rilli startin to freak out as they came closer n closer to me as if they wanted to enter into me.
i was den pushed into a corner of my home.y cant i control n not realise tat it was all a dream tat i could control?it was weird...usually i can sort of 'control' my dreams onli bit by bit.tiz time it was merciless.
den i woked up,it was still dark.seems to be around 5 in the mornin.i decided to go to the toilet n i got a fear struck into me...

no it wasnt a ghost.....

i was peeing blood....again...
last time when i peed blood it was b'cos i was careless n cut meself on the inside.but the weird ting bout it tiz time,i didnt even do anithin n i started to pee blood!
den it struck me,could the nitemare i had got sumthin to do wif tiz?anywayz it was friday....tingz happened on friday...
anywayz,i tink to meself,"itz onli n inner bleeding n got nothin to do wif me kidneys as theres no pain."so den i decided not to tell anyone bout tiz but onli to me dear blog readers(fwenz).
i take tingz into me own hands n started to drink water regularly.once every an hour maybe?
den today in the evening,it stopped.

i was so glad it stopped turnin red!
but still i'll drink more water juz incase.n if it ever turn dark red again,i mite tell my parents n well,i'm off to the hospital.but before goin,i had stuffz i wanna do.

i hoped i'm all better now.
oops...gotta go wee-wee again.lol

still...i wonder if the nitemare got anithin to do wif my internal bleeding?

No comments: