Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gettin Wet Hurtz...

juz got back from skool n stuffz...
had a nitemare when goin back juz now... T-T

actually from skool we den planned to go to pasir ris but made a pit stop at tampines afghan tanx to nunu...
it was rainin damn heavy tat time too.so we(me,abu,zura,nisa n nunu) had to run through the rain to get to the nearest toilets.
it was so damn slippery man...lost a slipper of mine n i gotta get it back.
after we finish wif wateva we do in the toilet,we ran back to the bus stop.
den it happened.
i ran,i slipped,i fell n hurt my head.
tankfully it wasnt serious at all but man it hurtz!now i got a big bump on me head n a lil cut on me finger.
well like they say no pain,no game.
but den i realised sumthin,it went back into my mind n Deja Vu...
i dreamt of the entire event before a few yearz back.weird~~~

in the bus,we're all wet n stuff but hu cares.when we reached pasir ris,we went straight to donut empire n bought ourselves a donut each.
well alot happened n itz still rainin when we went back home.
rite now all iz kool.the rain stopped.

tatz it for now...ouch!!!the bump on me head felts so obvious.....



a word from rawker:
everythin happens for a reason.if good tingz happen,u did sumthin good b4.if sumthin bad happens,itz sumthin u get for doin sumthin bad.

No comments: