Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Left Sidez Fadin...

hey peepz...
today got a short skool for me.juz for some of u guyz there,there iz april cheong lesson n p.e. lesson.

anywayz,since i was hurt n cramped up rilli bad,i onli went to skool for half an hour to show teacher my groups project results.
now i feelin under the weather,
stupid cramp,
n a headache!

even better itz all on the left side of my body!!!
wth?
god i noe i made bad stuffz but plizzz....
tiz iz too exhausting...i cant last much longer...
lukyly enuf tomolo no skool.a long weekend to rest or forcing meself to get better.
damn my head hurtz.....
letz c...i'm now onli at me 30% best on health.
bloody rain adds more to my problem...

feelin so bad n pissed off wif meself...fuk...
juz hope i get all better b4 nxt weekend...so long peepz.i nid a breather...

a word from rawker:
laughter iz the best medicine for pain,sadness n anger!

No comments: