Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dark X'mas


plenty of stuffz happenin...n their not too nice either...

conflict.

the word wif the meaning i hate the most in life.

me sis got one.hope it'll be all better soon.dun wan to see the same ting happenin all over again.....
me fwenz dad cosin a conflict wif me fwen wifout noticin.hope they'll get along better in the future.
for me?there iz sort of one.shes havin a bad life i noe.i wasnt there to be for her.n now we're juz a normal relationship again.still...i rilli miss her.too bad she dosent haf a computer.or we'll be able to kip in contact way better nowadayz.i'm rilli sry...i wished i culd be there to prove meself to u but we're way too distance to even be togeter...

well anywayz,today i woke up to find me arm hurt again.the day was dark n wet.it rained for nearly the entire day.i guess tiz iz snowing time in singapore.juz warmer den the cooler countries.
the day was rilli noisy too as we haf new neighbours n their renovating their place.huh...irritatin peepz makin irritatin noises...

theres onli about an hour to x'mas rite now.so i wuld juz wanna say merry christmas to one n all tatz readin me blog.tanx for all.tiz means the new years comin.hope tingz will be better nxt year.

ho!ho!ho!

^-^

No comments: