Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ari Raye Day 11

in the afternoon juz now i went out wif me family.(jln2 raye la!)
1st we went to simei n visit me granpa lil sis home.kat sane ade kuih yg power sey.(especially the chocolate corn flakes!)
den we oso eat mee rebus sane.okok la.
mase kite ade kat sane,the neighbours from above came by for a visit.(ade cutey sey!hihi!! ^-^)

den after tat go to another house at afghan area there.actually dekat dgn rumah muhsin sey.
i was in heaven there...since makcik aku kat sane tu ade food stall sendiri,dia ade prepare black pepper chiken wings sia!!!
fuh ape lagi?aku pun bedal ar sia banyak2!!!
sampai kenyang!hahax!!sedap.....


yep aku actually hantu ayam!my fav chikens?letz c....
kfc chiken,
mcdonald chiken in mcspicy burgers n their drumlets,
fried chiken wings,
chiken nuggetz,
n the best of all....chiken chop!!! ^-^
well i tink there r a few more other types of chiken food...but tats all i can tink off now.

after finish eatin n berborak-borak kite pun balik...
2molo go out again wif me family.mane pulak eh nak gi?

No comments: