Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Friday, October 31, 2008

A Sorry I Hoped To Be Heard...

hey ya'll!
bing a bit buzy wif me personal lappy nowadayz.fuk....sumthin iz differ bout it n it cant run all the programmes it used to.now itz juz makin me life harder den it oledi iz!!!

well...1st tingz 1st.i would like to say sry to all me fwenz bout last wednesday.
i noe itz a stupid ting to say but i wasnt meself again...
i juz got so much tings in me mind n i juz nid a breather.tatz y some of u guyz saw me on the balcony at skool.i was juz tryin to tink through everythin tatz happenin n like some say,self-reflection(i tink?).

i tot it was all over...but i was wrong.it came back...

tryin so hard juz to relax n all....
i feel so bad for meself.so many mixed feelingz aroused within me.made me so hard to control meself.i may haf either worry or scare some of u guyz.i'm sry man.....

juz felt so lonely,hated,rejected n ignored...but all tiz feelins could b juz me.or r they?
i had kept so much negative feelinz within meself for as long as me can remember.i knew it has all to come out sooner or later.i juz had an over-flow of negativity within me waitin to be released.

if i haf hurt any of u guyz feelins or anythin tat i haf done sooo wrong to u guyz,i am rilli sry...
even after wat happened...i do noticed tat some of u rilli care for me...
i dont mean to make any of u guyz worry about me.
itz not u guyz,itz me.so u guyz dont haf to apolagise to me.i'm the one tatz supposed to apolagise to u.

when goin bak from skool last wednesday,me n khidir hang out at mac for awhile.i told him of these feelins n it oso scare him a lil.i had an urge for bloodlust.....
tat iz so not the real me!sry khidir...

n nunu,if i recall correctly,u say sry to me when u were leavin.wat for?to me,u didnt do anythin wrong.even if u do,u were forgiven way long b4.

n rilli....i'm the one tat shuld b apolagizin to everyone else.
not to sure wat else to say now except,
if u guyz saw me went out of klass n havent return for quite a period of time,i wuld be at the balcony at lvl 3 at the escape staircase.

hoped tiz sry iz heard out by everyone...or in tiz case,read by everyone.

No comments: