Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Tink I Noe.....


itz all i'm feelin now...
low,sad,lonely n rejected.
wat coses these mixed negative emotionz of mine?
not rilli sure...but maybe...

well a possibility iz tat i miss me lil cute cuz,ijah.like i was so absorbed wif the full contact we've made.i felt attached n i nid a gurl,the special one,more den ever now...
i tink all i nid iz a hug from her(the special one) tat lasts a few minutez...
it culd chase all the bluez i'm havin.

i felt cold n lonely even if it seems i am all hyper,hapi n had close fwenz hu cares.
about her?i dunno.i even felt as if theres a barrier in between us.its as if we're not meant to b 2geter even if some tink we do.
itz juz so cold n lonely wifout anyone tat'll b loyal to b wif me...

a black rose iz seriously how i'm feelin.
all dark n alone within meself.
n juz to keep meself hyper in skool,i nid me daily lollipop for a sugar rush.

2day i felt sad to b honest cos not many of me fwenz came to skool today.they went of to the national library to do their project.i understand tat they nid to do it there.so i'll leave them be.
dosent feel too enthusiastic as usual as it felt as if i'm all alone...

i juz had to get these inner feelingz out guyz.u dont haf to worry about me.i'll be ouh kayz. ^-^

well,i had me hair cut today straight away after skool.like some oledi knew,the spiked-headed rawker haz returned.no pix of meself after the cut now.
but soon i will show u guyz wat i looked liked.nxt klass begins on tuesday.
friday no skool n monday holiday as itz deepavali.(i tink.lol.)

ouh great....a long weekend!!!tatz juz great!
now i'll b rilli dyin of boredom at home.fuk...nothin better to do n me personnal lappy iz still in critical condition.fuker to the max!
now i'm all alone.....cryin on the inside...

n if u guyz tink i'm emoing,fuk u.tiz feelin within iz more complicated to be an emo's feelins.

all i nid iz u in me arms...den it'll be all over...
plis gurl...come to me...i cant take it much more.....

or mayb i shuld be left alone till weekz or months past to get meself back in me usual self...

of the 2 choices,i tink i prefer the 1st one best...

No comments: