Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Gone To Johor

ok letz make tiz quik.i dont haf much time to spare now.
yesterday me family went to johor n jln raye there.

i got into me new clothes n get meself packed.(tinkin of callin meself "lollix" now tat i ate lots of lollipops...)
gone in the mornin we 1st ate breakfast outside den we took a bus to get to johor.
took some whacked out photos of meself n me lil bro.(tat kidz not bad for a bing n idiot sumtimez.)
we den went of to our cuz house there.met up wif ijah n awin(me 2 lil cuz.) den me family alone went to me fathers ustaz open house.
slightly borin,a few "interestin" peepz but itz ok...in the pix above?tatz me bored face.

den we went of to pontian(still a place in johor.) wich our cuz(me uncle drives) came to pik us up later on.had fun wif me lil cuzzies. ^-^
they're rilli cute.

in the pix above?tatz me n ijah.shes the younger off the 2.shes onli 6.(n the ting iz shes crazy for me! lol)tiz iz awin.the freaky older sister of the 2.
ijahs crazy for me n well awin is juz crazy. (lmao!!!)
i tink i'll onli put tiz group pix to cover tings up.
a few more wordz?we went bak home at nite.gonna miss those 2.they rilli fun. ^-^

it was a fun day afterall.damn tired when got bak.

No comments: