Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The BBQ

well i juz got bak from the bbq.it was ok i guess.not too much fun either.
Haizzzzzzz.......
well i got there at 7.15pm like tat.by tat time the guyz there had oledi eaten.
not many came.onli the chinese,the mixture(dino) n me rilli.
yep i tried to eat the entire tray of rice.but as fate has it i wasnt tat hungry after all.
me headphone broke n now i can onli listen to the left side....(WHY IS LIFE SO DIFFICULT!!!!SOBZZZZZZZ!!!!! T-T)
well juz hangin out wif hueva there.christine juz hapi2 take pix onli.ok2 la for her i bet.
den at 10pm steffiz dad pick us up n send us(me,dino n steffi) home.
o well...like they say,the future will alwayz b hell lot better.
hope 2molo jln raye best ar.(fingers twisted!!!)

No comments: