Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mixed Feelingz...

hey guyz.....

dunno y....

but....

feelin bad n down nowadayz....

muz b tinkin too much on wat to do wif the probz i'm havin now....

or....

maybe itz juz one of those mood swingz tat i'm havin again....

or....

i juz nid me daily lollipop for a sugar rush to stay hyper enuf for the dayz activity....

or....

a bloody klass project iz pullin me feelins down(reason?i had no idea...)....

last nite i feel as if i cant sleep at all....

itz an uneasy feeling sayin tat sumthin nidz to be done or else....

den when i finally got to sleep,had a weird dream tat i cant seem to remember wat it iz....

ouh plis,gimme a sign n i'll noe wat to do....

to make me life better,plis show a damn obvious one too....

No comments: