Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Lappy n Internet Solutionz

yesterday i went to fiz house.
gone to chek on me laptop.plottin on the virus murder togeter.
cheked it n well....it gotten worse....T-T
den finally i had to send me lappy to the repair shop.....
kena $50.i'll be gettin it bak on tuesday.
den me other computer(yg kat rumah tu) oso kena internet problem.cannot connect liao....
wait....
den how am i postin these?i now at sean's place liao...
haha!!
mcm best gitu pakai org punye com eh?
anywayz,sean juz told me the reason to me internet miseries.
itz the bloody singtel tingy!
wtf sia!
gotta do sumthin bout tiz...but 1st i gotta try to explain to me dad wtf iz goin on.
2molo comin here again.c la how...

No comments: