Wat i'm about

Wat I Am Rite Now...

miss my peepz , dry life , lookin for work , need more muzix!

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Bloody Lappy...

got bak from skool today i tried to on my personal laptop com.
prob?yes there iz!!!n itz bad!
it seems i got a spyware runnin through me lappy!!
fuk if onli i had an anti virus tat could kill it in an instance but the ting iz,i dont haf one!!!
walao!!!
now how sia?i cant even use internet on it properly anymore!!!
but one good ting iz tat i oledi managed to upgrade me service pack 1 into a service pack 2!!!
yipee!!!
but wat good izzit if i cant use me lappy????
damn......
i gotta find peeps tat can help me out here.....
tiz prob mite go on for weeks!
i now gotta try to not use internet on the com.
wait,den how am i postin all these?
the families lappy of cos!yea i got 2 laptops at home.although itz not a good laptop but at least its better den me personal lappy now.
hope i could get it fixed soon.....i dont wan any trouble wif me computer anymore...

No comments: